When you give to the Literacy Coalition of Central Texas, you build stronger communities.
Every dollar you invest in the Literacy Coalition helps us build stronger communities. Below are just a few examples of how your contribution can help build stronger communities by ensuring individuals can gain the literacy skills they need to reach their full potential.
- $50 will provide health literacy training for a family with a child with special health needs
- $100 will pay for a GED student to take a practice test in our Learning Center
- $250 will provide an adult student with four months of basic literacy at our Learning Center
- $400 will pay for an employee to take English classes at their workplace for six months
- $500 will provide a nonprofit with access to literacy training and resources for a year
- $1,000 will pay for a new family of three to attend our bilingual (Spanish/English) parenting program for 14 weeks
The Literacy Coalition of Central Texas is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your donation is tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
To donate via mail, send a check payable to the Literacy Coalition of Central Texas to:
Literacy Coalition of Central Texas
835 N. Pleasant Valley Road
Austin, Texas 78702
Thank you for supporting the Literacy Coalition!