THE LEARNING CENTER
The Learning Center offers multiple levels of free adult basic education classes from Basic Reading to High School Equivalency (GED and HiSET). We also offer Job Readiness and Computer Classes to clients that are looking for a new or better job. Students can enroll any time of the year during one of our Intake dates.
All classes at The Learning Center are FREE.
All Adults 18+ are welcome!
Because we provide services for victims, we cannot accept clients with a conviction of a violent crime in the last 7 years, or of any sexual offense.
Please download our Info sheet for more information on the classes we offer!
Upcoming Intake and Testing Dates
Intake and Testing will take place at our headquarters, 724 Eberhart Ln, Suite 500, Austin, TX 78745.
Potential students must attend an intake AND testing day.
10:30 am or 5:30 pm
What to bring: 1) Picture ID, 2) Proof of citizenship or residency, 3) Proof of address, 4) Proof of Income (if any), and 5) Proof of Benefits (SSI, Medicaid, SNAP, etc.)
- Intake August 28th and Testing August 29th
- Intake September 11th and Testing September 12th
- Intake September 25th and Testing September 26th
- Intake October 9th and Testing October 10th
- Intake October 23rd and Testing October 24th
- Intake November 13th and Testing November 14th
- Intake November 27th and Testing November 28th
Monday – Thursday 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
Santa Rita Courts
Monday – Thursday 9:00 am to 11:30 am
Bookter T Washington Terrace (Computer Lab)
Monday – Thursday 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm
Call or email for more information! (512) 326-8655 ext. 107 | firstname.lastname@example.org