THE LEARNING CENTER
The Learning Center offers multiple levels of free adult basic education classes from Basic Reading to High School Equivalency (GED and HiSET). We also offer Job Readiness and Computer Classes to clients that are looking for a new or better job. Students can enroll any time of the year during one of our Intake dates.
All classes at The Learning Center are FREE.
All Adults 18+ are welcome!
Because we provide services for victims, we cannot accept clients with a conviction of a violent crime in the last 7 years, or of any sexual offense.
Please download our Info sheet for more information on the classes we offer!
Upcoming Intake and Testing Dates
Intake and Testing will take place at our headquarters, 724 Eberhart Ln, Suite 500, Austin, TX 78745.
Potential students must attend an intake AND testing day.
10:30 am or 5:30 pm
What to bring: 1) Picture ID, 2) Proof of citizenship or residency, 3) Proof of address, 4) Proof of Income (if any), and 5) Proof of Benefits (SSI, Medicaid, SNAP, etc.)
- Intake June 12th and Testing June 13th
- Intake June 26th and Testing 27th
- Intake July 10th and Testing July 11th
- Intake July 24th and Testing July 25th
- Intake August 14th and Testing August 15th
- Intake August 28th and Testing August 29th
- Intake September 11th and Testing September 12th
- Intake September 25th and Testing September 26th
Monday – Thursday 9 am to 9 pm
Santa Rita Courts
Monday – Thursday 9am to 11:30 am
Monday – Thursday 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Call or email for more information! (512) 326-8655 ext. 107 | firstname.lastname@example.org