YES, I WILL BUILD STRONGER COMMUNITIES!
When you give to the Literacy Coalition of Central Texas:
- You make it possible for employees to take English classes at their workplace.
- You empower adult students to seek their high school equivalent diploma in our Learning Center.
- You boost nonprofit programs with literacy training and resources.
- You help parents gain the skills needed to ensure their children enter kindergarten school-ready.
- You increase the quality of instruction of literacy teachers across the United States.
Every dollar you invest in the Literacy Coalition helps build stronger communities by ensuring individuals can gain the skills they need to reach their full potential.
STOCKS & SECURITY GIFTS
The gift of an appreciated asset (stock that has increased in value) is another powerful way to support the Literacy Coalition’s work. This giving strategy helps advance literacy in Central Texas while also increasing your tax benefits.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. Literacy Coalition of Central Texas
DTC Clearing #0164 1640 B E 2nd Street
Account #: 8039-7616 Austin TX 78702
The Literacy Coalition of Central Texas is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your donation is tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.